Pages

Monday 18 September 2017

Emoji Sewing

Lately for a few weeks I have been doing Emoji Sewing. A mix of people from room 11 and 12 have bee doing it too.

I decided to start with the white dots in the eyes.



Once I completed both of them. I went on to the eyes.

I added on some checks, I really wanted pink cheeks but I releized quite a few people had the same idea and had already sewn them on so I changed it to red.


And finally I was ready to sew on the mouth. I wanted it to be extra cute so I went with a small black circle.

                                                                                         ↖

So I had finished and got the back of my emoji and as you can see started stitching it on!





UPDATE!: I was able to finish it and here it is super cute! Please leave a comment and tell me what you think. Thanks!



3 comments:

  1. I really like the way you put the photos like that and i cant wait to see your art tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very cute emoji Katelyn. You worked hard on it and kept going even when it got fiddly and tricky. It looks great with all the other's ready to share at the Art Exhibition on Thursday. Exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous, it really does have its own little expression. Well done for your hard work. They will look amazing!

    ReplyDelete